Product Code: 73085513

Address:

,China

Main Products:

alumina,alumina ball,fertilizer,pesticide,refractory material

Contact Info.
alibaba high quality 98% min calcium formate feed additive for poultry
  • FOB Price
    US $ 500.00 - 700.00 / Ton(s)
  • Min. Order
    22 Ton(s)
  • Payment Terms
    -- --
  • Port
    QINGDAO OR AS REQUESTS
  • Delivery Time
    0 days after payment
  • Classification:
    Calcium Organic Salt
  • CAS No.:
    544-17-2
  • Other Names:
    Calcium Formate
  • MF:
    Ca(HCOO)2
  • EINECS No.:
    208-863-7
  • Place of Origin:
    Shandong, China (Main...
  • Grade Standard:
    Food Grade, Industria...
  • Purity:
    98% min
  • Appearance:
    white powder
  • Application:
    feedstuff additive
  • Brand Name:
    GUOYU
  • color:
    white
Product Description

Product Description

Alibaba high quality 98% min calcium formate feed additive for poultry

Molecular Weight:130.12

Density:900-1000kg/m3

Molecular Formula :Ca(HCOO)2

Specific Gravity:2.023 (20)

Dissolve Temperature>400

Properties: The calcium formate is white or beige powder, neutrality, and has no poison. It can not dissolve the water and taste bitter
Quality Standard
:Q/ZRB001-2004

Usage

1. Calcium formate is an organic acid salt for use in pig and poultry diets. It acts as a preservative in the feed and also has an acidifying effect in the gastro-intestinal tract, promoting good gut health.

2. It is also another type of non-chloride accelerator used to accelerate the setting time of concrete, and it widely use in making better leather and some
chemical product.

Recommended Usage quantity and Notice: 0.5-1.0% used in Concrete Per Mt,Maximum 2.5%.

The usage quantity is increased by the gradually decreased temperatures. Even use 0.3-0.5% proportion in Summer, it still can reach evident effects.

Feed grade 98%CaLcium Formate

Technical data

Specification of standard

The content of calcium formate(%) ≥

98.0

Appearance

White crystalline

Ca (%) ≥

30.1

Heavy Metal
Pb % ≤

0.002

Arsenic As (%) ≤

0.002

Water-soluble matter(%) ≤

0.5

Loss on Dry (%) ≤

1.0

PH Value 10% Water Solution

6.5-8.0

98%CaLcium Formate

Technical data

Specification of standard

The content of calcium formate(%) ≥

98.0

Appearance

White crystalline

Ca (%) ≥

30.1

Heavy Metal Pb % ≤

0.002

Arsenic As (%) ≤

0.002

Water-soluble matter(%) ≤

1.0

Loss on Dry (%) ≤

1.0

PH Value 10% Water Solution

6.5-11.0

Packaging & Shipping

packing with 25 kg PP woven bag or jumbo bag marks as demands

Our Services

Free sample and E-catalogue are available

More than 50% of our products are exported to international market

Strict quality management system for all products

We responsible for the quality claim caused by any quality problem

We are responsible for any claims caused by quality.

Our salesman are 24 hours online, any inquiry will be replied in 1 hour.

Free sample available: free sample will be offered in 3 working days.

Delivery time: each order will be delivery in 7-15 working days depends on the quantity.

FAQ

What is your MOQ?

Our MOQ is one 20’ container.

What is the delivery time?

Our delivery time is 7-15 working days after deposit for one 20' container.

What is your payment term?

Generally, 30% prepaid and the rest 70% should be paid before shipping or by copy bill of lading. L/C at sight and other terms can be negociated.