Cash in Transit Vehicle,Bulletproof Vehicle,Dust Truck,Emergency Power Supply Vehicle,Fire Engine,Am
Dima snow clearance vehicle, is based on many years vehicle modification experience and using cooperated German Schmidt technology, combined with chassis of Sinotruk howo series , tiema series, Dima has developed removing snow, removing ice, multi-purpose road maintenance vehicle with fully consideration of China's road environment, geographical conditions, user habits and local factors.
Multi-purpose road maintenance vehicle advantage:
Imported Schmidt tech
Scientifically combined facilities
Advanced hydraulic and electric system with international-level quality
Infrared ray colored monitor system
GPS, GPRS, communication system
Heating system for snow dissolve liquid
Domestically made top quality upstructures with competitive price
Advanced control system to operate machinery, control system, surveillance view, these all can be done in the cab
Chongqing Dima Industry Co., Ltd. is the largest and the most professional specialized vehicle manufacturer in China. Annual capability is over 5,000 units of various specialized vehicles with single shift running. The annual revenue in 2008 was over US$120 million.
As the technical leader in this industry, DIMA has been appraised as National Key High-Tech Enterprise since 2001, and keeps 11 patents and ISO9001 certification. DIMA is a listed company in Shanghai Stock Exchange (Code: 600565) with strong finance, and excellent credit record.
Our major product is Bulletproof Vehicle, and we took nearly half of market shares here in this line in 2008. DIMA produces over 150 kinds of high-tech products, including:
- Bulletproof Commercial Vehicle & Cash in Transit,
- Satellite Communication Vehicle, - Road Maintenance Vehicle,
- Emergency Electricity Supply vehicle,
- Fire Engine & Ambulance,
- Tailor-Made Solution for Any Specialized Vehicle Application.
Our high-end customers include
- Banks: Bank of China, Construction Bank of China, and Communication Bank of China
- Government Dept.: Ministry of Public Security, CCTV (China's Center TV Station) & many local TV stations in different cities, and Ministry of Communication;
- Big Groups like China Petrol and China Telecom;
- Industrialists & Celebrities.