stainless steel wire mesh,sintered wire mesh,filter equipment,expanded plate mesh ,perforated mesh,mine sieving mesh
1. The materials of stainless steel filter elements: 304SS and 316SS
2. Filter rating: 2-200um
3. Working pressure: 21bar–210bar
Plain Weave, Twill Weave, and Dutch-Plain Weave
1. Stainless steel filter elements have excellent mechanical strength.
2. Stainless steel filter elements are easily backlashed and high flow rate.
3. Stainless steel filter elements have high strength and precision.
4. Stainless steel filter elements are pores uniform, precise filtering accuracy.
5. Stainless steel filter elements are heat resistant, washable,long using life.
Stainless steel filter elements are used as liquid filter the liquid (oil, water, etc.) are contaminated liquid state to produce a clean and living needs, that is, the liquid reaches a certain degree of cleanliness.
If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.
SUZHOU VETEX INDUSTRIAL FILTRATION MATERIAL CO.,LTD is an experienced manufacturer and exporter of wire mesh in almost all metal materials. VETEX is committed to supplying high quality woven wire meshes, welded mesh panels and wire mesh processed filter elements for worldwide customers.
VETEX can produce fine quality stainless steel woven wire mesh, welded wire mesh and fencing panels, perforated metal, expanded metal and other metal fabrics. Besides, VETEX is experienced in design and production of filter elements with fine filtration, mesh cylinders, mesh tubes, wire mesh filter discs, wire mesh strainers and some special type filter fittings. Our wire mesh products are widely used in construction, coal, mine, petroleum and chemical industry, metallurgy, machinery and pharmacy, auto, environmental protection, aerospace and aviation. Our products are not sold well in China, but also exported to more than 30 countries and regions.
VETEX would like to develop together with worldwide customers on the basis of sincere cooperation. We look forward to your business inquiry and the opportunity to meet your wire mesh and filter requirements.<br />