V-8 RAPID CURE STRONG ADHESION GLASS SILICONE SEALANT , is a one part, acetic cure, high quality, versatile silicone sealant that exhibits outstanding bonding properties. It has excellent weathering resistance, durability, sealing and adhesive properties, for glass and glazing application, especially for big panel glass and aquariums,
1. Single-component, neutral curing, high strength, high cohesiveness, high modulus,excellentperformance in resist displacement.
2. Excellent unprimed adhesion to most common building substrates. Good extensibility, water tightness. Super weatherproof, age resistant, heat and cold resistant, ultraviolet and ozone resistant, non-corrosiveness, pollution-free after solidified.
3. Excellent capability with other silicone sealant produced by our factory.
1) Interior / exterior application.
2) General glazing installations.
3) Big panel glass, skylights, canopies, fish tank and general glazing
4) Bonding glass and plastics.
5) Sealing between aluminum and glass windows.
6) As an adhesive for fixing PVCu trims, cladding and panels.
7) For aluminum gutter sealing, roofing and roof plumbing.
8) Sealing fish tanks and aquariums.
9) Sign fixing.
1. Inner packing: 300ml/piece & 590ml/piece & 200L/barrel;
2. Outer packing: 24 pieces/carton & 2000 cartons/20FCL & 72 barrels/20FCL.
3. Also we can do OEM and package under customer’s request.
1. 15 days after confirmed the order. Port Foshan China .
2. Stored in a 27 ℃ below and dry place, storage time is 12 months.
3. The product can be transport as usual non-dangerous goods.
1) 24 hours technical support by e-mail.
2) Free compatibility testing.
3) Free samples before placing orders.
4) Customs clearance documents are well prepared for shipment.
5) Customers label printing is acceptable./OEM order is acceptable.
6) Mass productions samples keep for 12 months for after-sales service tracking.
7) Lead time can is 13-15 days upon the receipt of deposit payment.
8) Factory visit is welcomed.
1. Unfavorable bonding material including copper or copper alloys.
2. Should not be used in the surface leaking oil, plasticizer, or solvent.
3. Should not be used in confined space or the surface of the food or drinking water.
4. The temperature of the substrate’s surface below 15 ℃ or more than 27 ℃ is not suit for construction. Relative humidity should not be less than 50%. The surface of the base material need clean and without dirt.