Fashion custom mini soft pvc keychains with long lasting for 2D or 3D gifts Description: Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are engaged in providing top class soft PVC keychain. Our offered keychain are designed by diligent professionals keeping in mind latest market norms, These key chains are available with us in different designs, and sizes as per the demands of the customers. We offer these key chains at the most economical price to our valuable customers. 1. Unique design2. Optimum quality 3. Durable polish4. Light weight Pictures show Product specification - - - -MOQ |500 PCS |Material |Rubber/pvc with keychain |Effect |2D or 3D |Logo |Silk screen printing,debossed,embossed or filled colors |Price |Competitive price |Custom-made |Pattern, sizes, and packing can be customized |Sample time |3-5working days |OEM |OEM is most welcome |Availble |Mixed Designs |Usage |Decoration, household, gift, promotion etc. |- - - - Shipment: 1) By sea from Shenzhen port. 2) By express: DHL/UPS/FEDEX, etc. Payment: TT/ West Union/L/C Mold charge must be paid before making sample, 30% of the total value must be paid as deposit before mass production, the rest 70% of the total payment must be paid before delivery Competitive Advantage 1. Provide the first-hand price. 2. Deal with your inquiry through our professional team. 3. On time delivery. 4. Excellent quality control: each products is inspected at least 3 times before shipping 5. All products of our company can pass CE, ROHS certification .Both our management and quality are international standard. 6. We keep developing new products. 7. Silicone material alarm clock won't broken Technology process 1. Mud prototype , PU prototype , Wax prototype (general shape). 2. Customer PU prototype shape confirmation. 3. Tooling or mold preparing. 4. Pre-production sample confirmation. 5. Mass production. 6. Painting. 7. Assembly,quality control,package.
Nifer electronics Co., Ltd. is A Professional Manufacturer of Silicone Rubber Products. Meanwhile, Our Company Specializes in Mold Design and Making according to Customers' Special Requirements, Drawings or Samples. With A Wide Range, Good Quality, Reasonable Prices and Stylish Designs, Our Products are Extensively Used in any flied, Gift and Other Industries.
We focus on our core field of business, managing factories efficiently and injecting new technologies and innovations to develop new products, seize opportunities to expand market share and keep ourselves and customers remain in the stream. We sincerely hope you can benefit from our whole-hearted contribution
Xiamen Nifer is committed to becoming the most respected and sought after silicone gadgets company in China.