continuous melting,continuous smelting,continuous warm-up,Continuous feeding
Continuous feeding, continuous warm-up, continuous melting EAF
) Steel output has been increased by more than 10%.
(2) The cycle of steel smelting has been reduced by 10~15minutes.
(3) The power saving per ton of steel is 80~100KWh.
(4) Electrode consumption has been decreased by 0.5~0.8%; the consumption of refractory has been decreased by 5%; CO2 emitting per ton of steel is decreased by 20%~30%; dust content in field of production is less than 10 mg/m3.
(5) The emission of dioxin and CO is in line with related requirements and smoke and dust content has been decreased to 11kg/t from 17kg/t.
(6) The preheat temperature for steel scraps is up to 450 ℃ or more.
(7) Conveying capacity for steel scraps is 120~350t/h.
Characteristics of this technique
(1) Power saving: compared with traditional electric furnace, the energy saving of continuous feed electric furnace comes from preheating of steel scraps. In addition, there is no need to open the cover of electric furnace, which can avoid heat loss arising out of exposure of melting poll. Also the electric furnace works consecutively under state of refining so as to improve heat exchanging efficiency from electric arc to melting pool and reduce the heat loss of electric arc against inner lining, cover and water wall. Thus, the tap to tap time has been reduced to 40~75 minutes from 60-90 minutes of traditional electric furnace so that it can easily match with conticaster and we can minimize the cost of power consumption. Since the electric furnace can works consecutively and power supply curve is stable, the power consumption can be decreased by another 5%.
(2) Lower electrode consumption: since the current for smelting slows down, the wastage of top end of electrode has been decreased; the air in the electric furnace is reducing Nitrogen which can decrease the loss of electrode surface and reduce the breaking-off possibility of electride.
Situated in Hebi City of Henan Province, Henan Taihang Quanli (Group) Co., Ltd, the former Hebi General Machinery of Machinery Industry Deparment, is renamed in 2005. The company, as a high-and-new technological company, specializes in the research and development, manufacturing and sales of steel scraps preheating and conveying complete equipment, vibrating machine and environmental protection equipment. Occupied an area of 97 thousand square meter, it possesses over 300 sets manufacturing and inspection equipments. In addition, there are more than 600 employees, 265 of whom are engineering technical personnel in various areas.
Upholding the guiding ideology of "science and technology are the primary productive forces", and sticking to conducting innovations on technology, the company successively sets up enterprise technical center at the province level and engineering research center of electric furnace energy-saving and steel-making equipment of Henan Province as well as other scientific research institutions, and it undertakes over 40 major scientific research projects of the state, province and the city.
DP series steel scraps preheating and conveying complete equipment, the newly developed national patented product, effectively cope with the problems of high consumption and low efficiency for electric furnace steel-making company as well as the problem of serious pollution on environment by applying a series high-and-new technologies as well as methods of waste heat recovery and utilization of electric furnace, preheating and conveying of steel scraps as well as high-temperature smoke and dust purification. In addition to fill the domestic blank and replace imported equipments of this kind, it is listed in the key construction projects of equipment manufacturing industry for the Eleventh Five-year Plan, key research projects on energy-saving technology of Henan Province and the pilot projects of energy-saving and emission-reduction technology of Henan Province.
Our company has developed steel scraps preheating and conveying complete equipment of six specifications, DP15, DP30, DP60, DP70, DP80 and DP100, so various demands on building new electric furnaces and rebuilding old furnaces may be satisfied. Having been widely applied by Wuyang Iron and Steel Co., Ltd., Hebei Yong Yang Iron and Steel Company, in Xining Special Steel Co., Ltd., Wuhu Xinxing Ductile Iron Pipes Co., Ltd., Vietnam DANA-Y Steel Company, India Nisuke Steel Group (PT Growth Sumatra Steel Group), Zhangjiagang Pohang South Korea (ZPSS) Stainless steel companies, the equipment is well received by users and people at all levels of the society due to the excellent economic effectiveness as well as the environmental benefits achieved.
Adhering to the philosophy of "Meeting difficulties, Innovating Continuously", the Company provides excellent quality products and super-value services for users. And we are willing to cooperate with steel-making comp